- Community-based interventions.
- Residential rehabilitation facilities.
- Educational, vocational & occupational rehabilitation engagements.
- Therapeutic mileu for healing & recovery.
- Advocacy for rights & social protection.
- Social networking for community reintegration.
- Spiritual guidance for purposeful living
- Homeless mentally-ill Persons Care & Rehabilitation (HoPe-CaRe).
a centre for Mental Health Advocacy, Community Care & Rehabilitation services.
Who we are
Hope Restoration & Health Initiative Inc.’(CAC/IT/NO 51093) is an NGO for Mental Health Advocacy, Community Care & Rehabilitation with the mission of helping people with mental health needs regain control of their lives!
What we do
At Hope Resource, we provide community care and support as a social enterprise, and operate a spacious purpose-built residential and vocational development facility in a serene environment located at Klm. 10, Abeokuta-Lagos Expressway, Ayeloja, Abeokuta, for the support and life-skills empowerment of people recovering from long standing and severe mental illnesses and/or substance addiction problems.
We also run the Homeless (mentally-ill) Persons Care & Rehabilitation (HoPeCaRe) Project. A multi-centre intervention for the rescue, acute hospital care, rehabilitation and community re-integration of homeless mentally ill in the society.
What can you do
YOUR SIMPLE ACT CAN MAKE AN IMPACT
We solicit your partnership and support for this social enterprise, in the areas of materials/equipment donations, manpower volunteering, and financial sponsorship of patient care for the 'HoPeCaRe' project.
Let's Join Hands to Restore Hope!
Get in touch with us
Dr Timothy Olaolu Adebowale,
Klm 10 Abeokuta-Lagos Expressway, Ayeloja, Abeokuta, Ogun State.