Hope Resource (Day) Services
10, Old Ilaro Road (LADTIM House) Ope-Oluwa, Ita-oshin, Abeokuta
- Mental health promotion & productivity enhancements: Health Talks & Counselling; Stress management.
- Community Assessment & Follow up Care.
- Individual/Group Therapies: Anxiety management, Social skills training, Coping with symptoms, Marital/Family therapy.
- Peer-Support Groups: Bipolar disorder, Schizophrenia, Drug & Alcohol abuse, Carers & Relatives.
- Recreation & Creativity Clubhouse: Gymnasium, Arts & Crafts, Games, Psycho-drama & Music
- Client Support Services: Advocacy, Social & financial support, Vocational/occupational guidance and placements.
- Medication Management: Compliance & adherence counselling.
Hope Resource (Residential) Services
Klm. 10, Abeokuta-Lagos Expressway, Ayeloja, Abeokuta.
an NGO for Mental Health Advocacy, Community Care & Rehabilitation
Residential Rehabilitation: A comprehensive structured residential rehabilitation package with the goal of helping the residents achieve their highest level of independence.
- Transitional Accomodation: Low support residential service, for clients who need additional guidance before moving back to the community from hospital wards (halfway house).
- Residential Rehabilitation: A comprehensive structured residential rehabilitation package with the goal of helping the residents achieve their highest level of independence.
- Extended Residential Rehabilitation: Provides a safe haven for those who need the continued support of a structured residential programme.
- Co-Morbid Residential Rehabilitation: Designed specifically to meet the unique rehabilitation needs of people who have a mental illness and are also struggling with alcohol and/or substance use.
- Community Aftercare & Support: Supports individuals who have participated in our residential programme and are now residing independently within the community.